ok, i got this disease (cam trok sangat je bunyi nye) or skin inflammation (haa.. better sket bunyinyer..) since i were 6 months of age. i got it because of genes. my mom got asthma, so the tendency for me n my bro to got asthma or eczema is high. so, the results, me=eczema , adik=asthma..
ok, mari kite lihat and define btol2 apa itu eczema yer..
- what is eczema?
- Eczema is a group of skin conditions that cause skin to become red, irritated, itchy, and sometimes develop small, fluid-filled bumps that become moist and ooze.
- what cause eczema?
- Researchers think it's inherited or passed through the genes. In general, eczema is fairly common — approximately 1 in 10 people in the world will be affected by it at some point in their lives.People with eczema also may have asthma and certain allergies, such as hay fever. For some, food allergies (such as allergies to cow's milk, soy, eggs, fish, or wheat) may bring on or worsen eczema. Allergies to animal dander, rough fabrics, and dust may also trigger the condition in some people.
- how to cured eczema?
Eczema can't be cured, but there are plenty of things you can do to prevent a flare-up. For facial eczema, wash gently with a nondrying facial cleanser or soap substitute, use a facial moisturizer that says noncomedogenic/oil-free, and apply only hypoallergenic makeup and sunscreens.
In addition, these tips may help:
- Avoid substances that stress your skin. Besides your known triggers, some things you may want to avoid include household cleaners, drying soaps, detergents, and fragranced lotions.
- H20 is a no-no. Too much exposure to water can dry out your skin, so take short warm — not hot — showers and baths and wear gloves if your hands will be in water for long periods of time. Be sure to gently and thoroughly pat your skin dry, as rubbing with a coarse towel will irritate the eczema. Also, it isn't the water that causes your skin to react; it's the water evaporating if not dried soon enough.
- Say yes to cotton. Clothes made of scratchy fabric like wool can irritate your skin. Cotton clothes are a better bet.
- Moisturize! A fragrance-free moisturizer such as petroleum jelly will prevent your skin from becoming irritated and cracked.
- Don't scratch that itch. Even though it's difficult to resist, scratching your itch can worsen eczema and make it more difficult for the skin to heal because you can break the skin and bacteria can get in, causing an infection.
- Keep your cool. Sudden changes in temperature, sweating, and becoming overheated may cause your eczema to kick in.
- Take your meds. Follow your doctor's or dermatologist's directions and take your medication as directed.
- Unwind. Stress can aggravate eczema, so try to relax.
ini kerana, sudah beberapa malam saya tak bole tidur disebabkan ia.. kulit pon da jadi cam apa jer.. sian kulit.. huhu.. takleh nak letak hantaran tggi2.. hahaha.. just kidding ok!
bukan salah ia..
saya tak pantang beberapa hari ini..
dan keadaan sekarang agak stress yer..(org eczema tak bole stress2 woo)
masa search pasal eczema ni, i found something cool, something that could lighten up my skins future (lol!) >>>>
wah! masih ada sinar harapan nampaknyer kalo saya jaga kulit dari sekarang.. :D
ok, enuff of it.. i'm still sleepy.. and feel itchy all over my body.. :(
now, i miss Dr Md Noor and Dr Bidu.. Dr Nathan je x rindu sbb Dr ni asyik nak inject je kejenyerr.. :-w
haihh.. lamo x jumpo.. haha!
kalo dorang tgk ni.. abeslaa, kena mara..
fakta yer, doctor pakar kulit memang ske mara patient yang tak jaga kulit mcm saya..(muke ni kalo jumpa je mesti kena bebel..)
k peeps! jaga kesihatan anda... renung2 kan dan selamat beramal :p