Saturday, February 26, 2011

The very famous poem..

"I hate the way you talk to me, 



and the way you cut your hair.



I hate the way you drive my car, 



I hate it when you stare. 



I hate your big dumb combat boots 



and the way you read my mind. 



I hate you so much it makes me sick,



it even makes me rhyme. 



I hate the way you’re always right, 



I hate it when you lie. 



I hate it when you make me laugh,



even worse when you make me cry. 



I hate it when you’re not around, 



and the fact that you didn’t call. 



But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you, 



not even close…



not even a little bit… 



not even at all"

Ever heard of it? of course laa kan.. it's from the famous 10 things i hate bout you movie.. well, dulu i always wander why everyone like this poem? for me.. ek eleh.. nak jiwang2 laa plak kan.. budget macam citer ni.. but when i read this poem back nowadays i found out it really happen and related to our reality when we love someone! emmm.. full stop! 

No comments: